Note that for installing SSL certificate, the domain should be assigned a dedicated IP address.
Both setting up IP address and installing SSL certificate can be done from the Plesk panel. Steps to install certificate is as given:
– Log in to Parallels Plesk Panel.
– From the menu on the left, select Domains.
– Click on the domain name that the certificate is issued for.
– Click SSL Certificates.
– Click Browse and locate your signed SSL certificate.
– Select it, then select Send File. This uploads and installs the certificate against the corresponding private key.
– Click the name of the certificate.
– Open the certificate bundle in a text editor and copy and paste its contents into the box labeled CA Certificate.
– Click Send Text.